Chef Lippe and Mary Ann Valente from Valente Pasta. Tomato Basil fettuccine . – Sensa parole, auguri per tutti!
Tomato Basil Fettuccine with fresh mozzarella, and tomatoes
By Chef Lippe
- 1 (12 ounce) package tomato basil fettuccine
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 5 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup ham cubed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces fresh basil
- 12 large black olives, halved
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water as directed on package, until just tender. Drain, and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan. Add green onions and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 or 3 minutes. Stir in garlic, and cook for 2 minutes. Add pasta, tomatoes, mushrooms, ham, salt, and pepper. Cook over low heat to warm through. Stir in mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Coarsely tear basil leaves in halves or thirds; add to pasta with olives, and serve immediately.