I am happy to announce, I’ve been nominated for 2 awards by Sara of Fooding Rookie Blog Thank you for the nomination. I started this blog to share some of the great foods that I have had while traveling around the world. Growing up the son of a Diplomat we moved every three years and this is where I learned to love the diversity of the different cultures and the food of that country. It’s amazing to see a dish come to life and that others love what you have created.
I have to follow these rules in order to get the Versatile Blogger award and One Lovely Blog award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include the links to their blogs
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Copy the award image to your site
5. Give seven random facts about yourself
6. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
7. When nominating other bloggers include the links to their sites
8. Let those bloggers know they’ve been nominated
Ok so here’s the 7 random things about me:
Slow foodista, world traveler, irreverent, oyster farmer, ENPT, Born a metal on the year of the rat, and conformed non-conformist.
And I would like to Nominate the following Bloggers who have kept me laughing with there great blogs:
1) Shelly who writes ArianVntures keeps me laughing and I enjoy reading her blog so much with all her vegetarian recipes.
2) Omnomalicious by Pam and Jessica have a great blog with lots of great ideas for pastas.
3) Christina who writes a blog called Sweet Pea’s Kitchen always has some great ideas for my sweet tooth.
4) Brownie Points earns points with me for just knowing that July 23rd is National Vanilla Ice Cream Day and the Brownies are to die for.
5) Jen who writes Lattes and Leggings always has great ideas like her Saffron Orzo and Shrimp salad! Yum! Is from NY and loves cats
6) On The Monkey Trail is her this mom’s kitchen, ideas on life in food. It’s about the mood as much as the method.
7) Barbara Bamber Is so creative I wish I had the time to go cycling and explore the Myra Canyon too! Visit her blog called Just a Smidgen.
8) Jon and Amber blog is called The Ginger Kitchen and are foodies and love their vegetarian meal ideas.
9) Under the Blue Gum Tree is from South Africa and I started following her because of her blog name, but have enjoyed reading and following her monthly themes.
10) April shares her Love of photography and cooking with great recipes and picutres in her blog Food n’ Focus.
11) Bean Sprowt Crocodile Lorna is an animal nut and has some great stories that will bring a smile to your face.
12) John writes a wonderful blog and shares stories of life in Northern Canada called Sybaritica.
13) Sally at My Custard Pie is from the UK living in the Middle East and sharing her kitchen with us.
14) Delicious Goodies Galore has great recipes and links to other sites that were wonderful.
15) In Pursuit of More but Living with less has a great story and Love her idea of middle ground…Some live to eat…others eat to live and some barely eat at all. Keep up the great work and check out her idea of giving back to the community.
I hope you all take the time to check out these amazing blogs.