By Chef Lippe
- 3 cups mixed chopped vegetables (we used zucchini, yellow squash, red peppers, carrots & mushrooms)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 bag of your favorite fresh pasta (we used tri color with garlic)
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella shredded
- 1 cup sharp cheddar shredded
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Chop all vegetables and arrange in a casserole dish. Drizzle with your favorite olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
Roast for 20 minutes.
Add fresh pasta to roasted veggies and mix to distribute.
Add marinara sauce and ricotta cheese and mix again to evenly distribute.
Cover the top of the dish with shredded mozzarella and sharp cheese.
Cook at 375 for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!